PA State law requires the following immunizations in order to attend school:
- 4-DTAP (Diphtheria-Tetanus-Pertussis)**the fourth dose being on or after 4th birthday
- 4-Polio **the fourth dose being on or after 4th birthday
- 3- Hepatitis B
- 2 MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella)
- 2-Varicella (Chickenpox)
- OR evidence of immunity history with laboratory testing or written statement from a physician.
These requirements permit for medical, religious, or moral exemptions.
If you would like your child to be exempt from required immunizations, please contact the nurse's office for an exemption form to be filled out and kept in your child's health record.
PA requires the following School Health Services:
- Upon Entry to School-Physical/Medical Exam & Dental Exam
- 3rd Grade-Dental Exam
****A printed copy of all exams must be turned in to meet the requirements
Students who need to take medication during school hours must have an order from a licensed prescriber and written consent from a parent/guardian turned in to the nurse's office. Doctor's orders are only valid for one school year. Contact the nurse's office for required forms.